The use of digital technology makes it possible to industrialize construction, from the suppliers’ factories to the delivery of the works.
Productivity gains, control of deadlines and budgets, quality and the fight against waste, environmental gains, etc. The benefits concern all those involved: suppliers, those involved in the design and implementation process, and ultimately the clients……..
In addition to productivity gains for operators, this industrialization responds to profound changes in demand:
– Implementation of Environmental Regulation 2020 and production of zero-carbon buildings by 2050.
– Traceability of construction and implementation of the law against wastage
– Massification of energy renovation
– Construction of efficient and accessible housing
– Production of connected and flexible buildings
The answers to these challenges are presented on BIM World and Low-Carbon World.